REGULAR MGCC CANTERBURY ACTIVITIES- see 'Events' for coming dates
* President's BBQ, late January heralding the start of the new year.
* Bi monthly publication of the clubs magazine "THE CANTERBURY MaG"
*Monthly club night/meal - usually on the first Friday of each month at the Richmond Club ($20 excluding drinks).
* Triple M's run. On the third Wednesday of each month. This run is especially for those who are free on weekdays. A different organiser each time (a volunteer from a previous run) will take us on a ramble to a suitable picnic spot, with an occasional visit to a place of interest on route. BYO lunch or pick up refreshments on route.
* Sunset Run. Mid February, see the sunset over the Alps and enjoy a noggin and natta
* Last of the Summer Wine. Enjoy a run out to a Canterbury vineyard for lunch and wine tasting
* Easter, Warbirds over Wanaka/Classic Fighters. Annual runs out to either Wanaka or Blenheim, including accomodation
* Kimber Run. Mid April, run celebrating the birthday of the founder of MG's
* Winter Woolies. Trip up to the Sign of the Bellbird for a BBQ and a taste of mulled wine, whatever the weather!!
* Queens Birthday Weekend run. Overnight at destination
* Snow Run. A run out to the snow (hopefully) for lunch
* Daffodil Run out into the the countryside to pick some daffs
* Spring Dinner and awards presentation
* Labour weekend. Another overnighter
* Christmas Dinner
Other Events include:
* Bi-annual National MG Rally on North or South Islands